Eid Outfit: Option Number One for Pixie

One option for my possible Eid outfit, this http://www.artizara.com/The-Sabeen-Hand-beaded-Silk-Gown-with-FREE-Wrap-p/az042809.htm piece of loveliness. I know, its too early for Eid, and this dress isn't even on sale yet. Yikes at the price tag. But last year, I hated trying to think about fashion during Ramadaan, and my Eid order was too late and came after Eid so this year I am being all Martha Stewart and on the ball, plus, I am going to be in the Gulf for Eid, inshaAllah, so planning is important. Should I wait and let you help me pick out Eid clothes Aalia? Or do you like this one.

Comments

HIjabChic said…
As salam alaykum!
I love the dress, it's very beautiful :)
sabrina said…
pretty;) yeah, Eid is really far away, but it's cute that you're so excited about it that you're already planning your outfit;)
Hmm... I think you should wait to come to Abu Dhabi where we can hit the *real* clothe stores, not just depend on an on-line company!!

Maybe it's the pessimism I have towards Artizara (u know the story) or maybe I'm just excited to take y'all thru my fave Islamic dress places in Abu Dhabi!!!

:-P
Boxie said…
yay we get to go cloths shopping for Eid! I will start putting money aside now.
Pindz like only has $5 and some buttons saved up :-P

*rofl* JK girl u know i luv uu <3
Amina said…
I apsolutely LOVE their new clothes...ahhh where were these dresses when I was getting married three years ago? I am sooooooooooooo pissed :-)