Halal TV: show that I love, CITY SISTERS

I love Islam channel!!!!!!!!!! Jazzakallah kheiran sister Aalia for introducing me to this online station devoted to Muslims and based in the UK. There is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar too much fitnah on regular tv, even family friendly entertainment is usually wrought with unislamic behaviour and images sooooooooooooo "City Sisters" is a much better daytime talk show for me to watch than Oprah or Stacy and Clinton: http://www.islamchannel.tv/citysisters/Here are the oft-posted vids for their short style segment:





Bet ya'll are interested in seeing the non-style episodes now, huh?

Comments

Boxie said…
looks like a cool show, I wona know how the girl in the last vid did her creme coloured hijab.
CareMuslimah said…
Aww.. halal tv!.. that is something interesting.

But omgosh seems like the sister in the white hijab is using fabric or something to make it look bigger. Looks a little weird. But anyways.. :)
A said…
Love the blue hijab style!
Isa said…
Just wanted to let you know you can watch some episodes on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/islamtvchannel
Anonymous said…
I like that they have good hijab, Muslim women on TV tend not to.
Anonymous said…
The sister in the white hijab may just have a lot of curly hair. Maybe she's part African, I can't tell. We should give her 99 (or whatever number it was) excuses after all :)