Pretty Omani Hijab style


Comments

Ange said…
always loved this pic!
A said…
love the multi colored hijab over the plain black hijab!!
Al-Muhajabah said…
i love how pretty omani look she (the Model) always presents....
Pixie said…
Ange: it looks horrible on me but looks pretty on her:D
Pixie said…
Ayan: I have never tried it but inshaAllah now I will.
Pixie said…
Najm-us-Sahar: I find it is too much make-up for me (the skin looks doughy) but mashaAllah I always like how she lines her eyes.
Taya* said…
I tried this look before, I wore it last summer to an engagement party on my husband's side. The theme was purple and gold, so I wore this deep violet abaya with gold work and diff. ranges of purple in the beads.. And I wore a few diff textures of purple variations of hijab with a hit of black. I had alot of fun with this look and added in this broach that was gold with purple stone in it. Mashallah, it turned out really nice. Got alot of compliments!

taya* Umm Layth