SUITCASE STYLINGS: for Majda, Hawaii

My take on the "blue Hawaiian"---- A blue Hawaiian doesn't always have to be haraam----of course the alcoholic cocktail IS, but not this blue wonder. Surf's up Majda in this turquoise and coconut-brown floaty frock from CHIFFON PEACOCK ABAYA (AQUA) for $59.49. I know you [M of the Island] requested coloured niqab and abaya sets and it is hard to find stores that sell specific matched sets that aren't just navy, brown, light blue, grey, olive, and in my luckiest case, aubergine, so the key is finding a good match. This brown niqab from http://caravanxpress.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi?CMD=011&PROD=1100172788 for $17.50 USD makes a cute addition along with this coconute-skin shadeded shayla http://yhst-17428391916310.stores.yahoo.net/ob5335.html. I JUST LOVE IT with the turquoise sunglasses. Hope you do too. For the rest of you, I'll leave you with my inspiration for Majda's concoction: my favourite Vogue shoot in Hawaii (um, unlike Canadian model Daria Werbowy, please leave your bathing suits and short skirts and shorts and tops and things under your abayas):

Comments

Majda said…
*squeals*

Omg!!!

It's super pretty! I love pretty much everything about this look. And the photoshoot is a nice touch. ;)

It's so hard to find colored abayaat that aren't tacky looking and even harder to find niqabs that would go well with them.

Jazakillah Khair! :D
Fatou Thioune said…
pixieeeeeeee im lookin fo an abaya. i saw it long time ago in a muslimah blog. thought it was reallyy cute but i dont know where i saw it. i know they sell it in the link you gave rayanna... but they sell in another store cheaper. i dont know which one is it anymo. i dont remember. can you help me find it. it is the abaya with ruffle blue white brown all in it.
Maryam said…
Ah, This makes we want to move to Hawaii even more.

InshAllah, one day..when I actually have money
Anonymous said…
Love the abayah!!!
Ammoorraah said…
Salaamualaikum pixe!

Question: Is the site with the pecock chiffon abaya notible? i see soooooooo much i want online but im afraid to order off certain sites, so far i know desertstore and sunnah style is good! (i just ordered from sunnay style last night) pleaseee let me know inshaallah! jazakaallahu khair :)
Meerah said…
Can I make a request? I have been looking foreeever for a dusty pink abaya, like the one the woman on the left is wearing in this photo:

http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww332/adilamirah/nikabi_bosna.jpg

I just love it so much, MashaAllah.

If you know where I can find one, please let me know! JazaAllah khair, sister! :-)
Pixie said…
Majda: yaayyyyyyyyyy!
Pixie said…
Habibti: um. I don't know which one. Send me a link to the expensive one and I'll keep looking.
Pixie said…
Maryam: then I'll come visit you:D
Pixie said…
Hiyabi: Meeeeeeeee to. InshaAllah I'l buy it one day
Pixie said…
Meerah: I did a post on it.
Pixie said…
Ammoorrah: The site is good.
Fatou Thioune said…
http://www.rayannesdesign.com/component/page,shop.product_details/flypage,shop.flypage/product_id,108/category_id,57/manufacturer_id,0/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,44/ its this one