Hijab with Polka Dots

I love the print on the shoes and purse!!!! Need to find me some polk-dot kitten heels, or make my own maybe???? LOL, I should do a few tutorials on how to make things like shoes and bags out of old and existing shoes and bags shouldn't I?:D So I don't just sound nutter. And the Dior ring is sooooo cute. It wouldnt have to be Dior of course, I think its design is very cutesy chic. Of course you wouldn't see those Chanel earrings and that's good with me. The abaya though, is very elegant. From http://www.islamicboutique.com/proddetail.asp?prod=abaya-1152&PARTNER=nor for $74.90 USD. I think the polka-dots make it sassy.

Comments

Sarah said…
i'm still waiting for a polka dot niqab :P
Aida Spin2liux said…
awww this abaya and the 1 in the following post they r so gorgeous!!once i can afford it ill buy either 1!! so romantic and stylish aaaaaaaw!
Gidds said…
I love your blog! I am not a Muslim but I stumbled upon your blog while I was searching for modest bathing attire. I am secular but I prefer to be more modest than most young American women a. just because and b. I love to be active in the outdoors but I am very sensitive to the sun. I would like to say that while I do not agree with all of your views you have my great respect and I think you, and your blog, are an excellent ambassador for North American Muslims. I hope more people see your blog and get over their misconceptions and Muslimphobia.
I can see that you are a classy fashionista but I am hoping that maybe you could do some posts about active outdoorsy hijab? My interest in this stems from: a. a picture I saw on this blog of a lady in hijab riding a jet ski and b. lately I have been wearing a head scarf under my wide-brimmed hat to keep the sun off my neck and the sides of my face. You would be the person to ask where I could find/what I could use for a light-weight summer head scarf for outdoor activities. I am also looking for something that I can use while swimming. I can easily find bathing attire to keep my arms and legs covered but my head and neck are a challenge and I fear that I will lose my hat in the waves while boogie boarding.