Pixie's Party Hijab Idea: The Tiara

This style is sooooooooo easy. Wrap the pashmina in an Omani wrap (we'll remake that video inshaAllah so you can see it) and then fold a shorter shawl scarf in half and then pin it on top of the pashmina with stick pins. Slide a fun and girly tiars in (and the metal edges of the tiara will be covered by the shawl). It is pretty and very simple. My little sister used to be very "Punk Princess" and she wore a tiara casually. I can't... but maybe some of you out there with more cutesy attitude than me can.

Comments

UniMuslimah said…
Salaam alaikum,
Awwww, that seems like a really cute style! I don't think I could pull it off but I think I know a few girls who could. I like the idea of the double layer of scarves even without the tiara though. :)

JazakAllah kheir for the post. :)

Cheers!
Anonymous said…
As salam alaykum,

how cute! :)
Definitely something I would wear. I also wear cute little bows and pearl hairbands and necklaces with hijab, so why not a tiara?
I luuuv the idea, thanks for sharing!
That totally rocks!!!

Hey Pixie, were you the one that had the information on how to wrap a shayla? I'm struggling sooo hard with my shaylas and I know I must be doing something wrong... but what?!
Aisha said…
Salamun Alaikum,

These are so cute stuffs! I love to wear pashmina hijab and would like to get above one.