WHERE I SHOP: DesertStore

I have shopped from Desertstore.com http://www.desertstore.com/ and have ALWAYS received my orders. A bit slow... but decent, considering I live about as far away from their base (Saudi Arabia) as one can get. And I while am too cheap for express, Ange from Ӈҿɡɑɓ~Ṙҿɧɑɓ uses the Express shipping and she says she gets her stuff fast. LOL, Ange I am faaaaaar to cheap for that. But I do recommend, if it is close to Eid, you splurge on the express shipping, cuz you might not get your stuff on time in the busy season. I LOVE their chiffon fabric black abayas, and they have some jilbabs I am tempted on. Don't buy anything tafetta as the main fabric though!!!! Crunchy abayas and jalibiyias are ICKY. It is not silk tafetta that's for sure. But the cotton caftan aka jalibiyias? Those are soooooo nice AND comfy. Need a soft shayla? They don't have many to choose from, but the fabric is soooooooo soft I don't care, and soft niqab too... They also have men's and children so if you are buying for the whole family or gifts it is a great site.

Comments

Ange said…
i get express cos im so impatient and cant wait 2 - 3 weeks fo rnormal shipping.
Anonymous said…
salam
pixie, wats tafetta?
~Baddoora~
Pixie said…
Ange: I am impatient, but I am too cheap to be impatient with shipping:D
Pixie said…
Baddoora: wa alaykom e salaam ramatullah wa barakto sister, tafetta is a fabric. Silk tafetta is gorgeous, the polyester tafetta is attrocious. Unless you are being charged $100 or more for a dress, you are not getting silk taffetta.
Anonymous said…
As salaam alaykum,
I love their gorgeous abayas but have never bought anything from there.
hannah said…
"I LOVE their chiffon fabric black abayas"

I bought one of those abayas before, but I had to return it because it was sooooooo see-through!!! Sad! :(
Pixie said…
Hannah: ohhh that sucks. I've never gotten anything see-through from them before.