How to Wear Hijab GUIDE: Loosely Draped

MashaAllah this sister from Rotana looks soooooo cute, mashaAllah, but without neck coverage, that ain't hijab, so when following the various step below, instead of just a hijab cap, why not put an al-amira under there to keep everything halal and hijab?



Yasmin Mohsen is an Egyptian veil designer from Egypt (I won't call all her work "hijab" because it certainly doesn't meet Islamic requirements on a regular basis) whose work sometimes inspires me to be a bit more creative with my own look (while not compromising it for the sake of fashion).

Comments

Stacy K. said…
I like the loosely draped styles. The hijabs that are too tight to the head look weird on me and give me a headache too.
Mishmisha said…
I like Rana's style but oh my, Yasmin's makeup looks so ugly - why would she wear that orangey/beige/golden lipstic in the video above? uck!
Jaz said…
how cute does she look :)
Anonymous said…
I agree with you Stacy. Loose styles look nicer. Yasmin's style is lovely she seems pretty creative.
Anonymous said…
Salam,

she sows hair and neck, both is not permissable.

Salam,

Nuha