Come View "Beautiful Muslimah Online Boutique"


Come see the new site for online shopping: http://beautifulmuslimahonlineboutique.blogspot.com/


It isn't set up yet to take purchase orders but I can handle product and pricing inquiries and will be working over the next week or two to add inventory and selections so keep checking back.


I'd really like your feedback.


So if you have some time, check it out, and vote on the poll for how the merchandise should be displayed on the site. Right now I am just using the selections straight from suppliers so…. If you'd prefer I do something different than that, let me know. I am trying to arrange a fashion shoot and am just negotiating if it is less expensive to hire a model than it is to buy a mannequinJ


Jazzakallahkheir


And more on the sects sections coming up soon inshaAllah.

Comments