My Style: What I wore after Juma going out for lunch at the Persian Restaurant "Sidedish"

Pakistani Rose-Embroidered abaya from seller in Oman via http://www.ebay.com/





Red glossy purse: Aldo Accessories


Shayla: from the now defunct desertstore.com website (customized with gold beads sewn on by myself)


Rose ring: Aldo Accessories


Gold Sandals: sadly, from Walmart. And thus were soooooooo uncomfortable I only wore them this once. Pretty though.


Niqab (worn only to and from Juma prayers): from the now defunct desertstore.com website
We sisters always met up at the Persian/Iranian restaurant.I was a huge fan of the "osh" soup" and "lamb stew".Everyone else was in love with the lamb kebobs, because 'Sidedish' was one of the few restaurants in Victoria, B.C., Canada, that then had a halal meat option.

Comments