Muscat Fashion Week 2013 Continued: Endemage and C'est Moi

During Muscat Fashion '13 my surprise favourite collection was Omani label "Endemage" which is surprisingly more Avant guard than my usual tastes tend to run.
But I loved the laser-cutting, the tough-girl structure to the clothes, and the bright coral and teal jewel tones. I also loved anything the sisters behind Endemage, Lubna & Nadia, were wearing to the shows.
One thing that particularly appealed to me about the brand was the workmanship that goes into every piece of fabric that is used in an Endemage creation. This abaya was created with Suri-silk (a local Omani fabric) then embroidered and hand-beaded on top, while the abaya fabric below was painstakingly laser-cut and then constructed to fierce proportions:
I mean, I can't pull it off, but if you are going to be tough, be tough:
Other favourite looks from the collection included:



For more information regarding the collection please see www.endemage.com
 
Another collection was UAE's C'est moi, which was a grouping of some pretty caftans so how could one really go wrong? Honestly, I didn't catch the show because it didn't interest me too much or see the clothes in person but friends said they really liked the collection when shopping it:

Comments