ONLINE SHOPPING REVIEWS: Inayah Collection, rating of 9

 As ya'll probably know, I moved to the GCC, abaya capital of the world. I rarely, if ever shop online anymore. I don't like to be overcharged for designer knock-offs or chance being ripped on a new site since product reviews form hijabi bloggers are often on items they recieved without ordering anonymously, thus they have no idea what shipping is like for the average customer, or dealing with complaints ect... and I like to touch the fabrics in hand, and go to my own personal tailor so everything fits just right. But alot of you sisters, can't jet to ME to get your hijab-style-fix, so I shall do my reviews through anonymous purchases, or through friends who ordered. For site up for review is U.K. based Inayah Collection. Website: www.inayahcollection.com . Now, I have never ordered, but if you read the blogs featured on my side-bar "Little Old Me" as well as my friend Saffiyah have both recently purchased from Inayah. Pictured on this post, are the items they ordered.
1.) The items actually arrived and could be worn on arrival as Islamic wear.
2.) The items arrived in the time stated they would. "Little Old Me" lives in Canada and Safiyah lives in France.
3.) Items were sized correctly, and well constructed.
4.) Items looked exactly as pictured on the website.
5.) Beautiful, efficient packaging.
6.) Fabrics were suitable for climates they were advertized for (the U.K.).
7.) The brand offers versatility---they feature a wide product array.
8.) Items are a bit pricey.
9.) Designs are original to the brand.
10.) The items featured on the website are not 5 years behind trends.

I will rate all online websites on the following criteria. I will deduct 2 points for any issues in the website to respond to complaints, and 5 for websites that do not offer returns or replacements for damaged goods.
Rating for Inayah Collection stands thus far at 9/10 but if these items had been purchased on sale, I'd probably give them a 10.

Comments

Boxie said…
I love my Ianyah stuff. I am looking foreword to there new collection. If anything just to look. :).