How to Wear Flip Niqab Worn to the Side with Flower Clip

This is what I wrote about earlier. wearing a flip niqab to the side, and securing it with a fabric flower brooch. Side veiw (we'll make a video inshaAllah).
and front veiw with the eyes of the sister blocked out for modesty purposes. Cute, modest, and totally NOT threatening to non-muslims who might be interested in Islam (I don't really care about the people who hate Islam---they'd hate me even if I wore skin tight hijab-clothes and a bandana across me bangs). Niqab cost $11.99 USD, leopard pashmina $15.99 CAD, and leopard brooch flower clip $3.99 CAD...

Comments

HijabChic said…
as salam alaykum!

GORGEOUS! it's almost making me want to wear niqab, too :D luv it!!
NeverEver said…
awww so cute!

VERY not threatening...
Wow... yeah, do make that video!

I love how you blocked the eyes with makeup compacts hahahaha!
BintSabirah said…
That's really nice masha'allah!
Hobbitz said…
Hey sister! Ive been following your blog for a while, but havent really commented much. Anyway, I tried wearing a niqab to school friday- here's a pic. Peace!
http://hobbitzwilleatyou.deviantart.com/art/Love-U-All-123039031
Unknown said…
This style might work for my dinner party.
lianne said…
Salam really pretty mashallah.i like that look!
Taya* said…
Hey Assalam Alaikum, this is very cute mashaAllah, I would sooo rock this. I can feel the fierceness bk to where I am in Toronto holla!! ..lol Inshallah let inspire more muslimah diva's to rock the niqab.

taya* Umm Layth