Take Inspiration from Allah's Creation---not the Created

I know alot of people say, harraam, harraam, high fashion has an ugly underbelly, and you know what, that is true of ANY business. But that doesn't mean that what Allah subhanhu wa ta'ala created, fabrics, colours, shapes, ect.... aren't halal for me to play around with. Take, for example the rather crisp but blase non-hijab look above....

Make it halal. And that IS beautiful, IF you remember it is from Allah, and beyond YOU, or anyone else for that matter.

Comments

Ange said…
its gorgeous. i really love that first pic
Sarah said…
i think heels are torture for me lool plus they can be bad for the spinal cord in the long run. ne ways cute ensemble :) i think yellow flats like moroccan style or indian style would be cute as well.
Yasemin said…
The title is one of the best I've ever seen in the blog world sweetie. I love the white abaya and how you spiced it up. Mashallah! Love you and thank you so much for calling habibty!