Imaan Collections launches their Eid Collection

MashaAllah I was so happy to get the email from ImaanCollections in my inbox with the above pic on a Ramadan mubarak wish from the site, because that is soooooo my personal style:D. Aalia, remember my navy jumper with pink hear buttons (the buttons were usually covered by a pink hijab). Anyways, I love their stuff. A bit too pricey for everyday wear for me, but I can get inspiration and splurge for a special peice if I have the occasion to.
FOR THE PARTY GIRL:
FOR THE COSMO/I HAVE A JOB GIRL:
THE SLIGHLYMORE URBANE/STREET STYLE SISTA:

Comments

Ooooh... I'm offically in love! Too bad money didn't grow on trees around here hehehe!
P.S. Maybe if I'm lucky, being pregnant with twins (can you believe it?!) will shrink me down a size or two... and then I can finally find awesome clothing in my size!